There are a variety of volunteer opportunities with Special Olympics Forsyth:
- Volunteer at one of our Local Events, such as the Battle of the Bats, S.O. Forsyth 5K or Annual Spring Games (see Events Page for more information) Maryellen Hermance firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate on the Fundraising Team (contact Julie Murberger at email@example.com)
- Join the Local Games Committee for the Annual Spring Games (meets January – April). Contact Susan Darlington for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a coach or assistant coach (see Coaches page for more information) If you are at least 8 years of age, volunteer as a partner and participate on the unified teams (See Unified Partner Page) Mark Keesee email@example.com.
- Become a local writer for our cause or a photographer at various events. Contact Annemarie Raygor for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have updated our volunteer screening forms, please download the latest froms here:
Get Involved! It will be one of the best decisions you ever made!